Please lift Dillon up in prayer right now. He was having a lot of secretions tonight and the last day or two has been very limp during therapy. Tonight he felt warm to me so I took his temp and it was 102.6. He then threw up and went into a 20-25 minute coughing spell which means he aspirated again. We have called the doctor so they are aware of it. As long as his temp and respiration/oxygen levels stay good during the night we can wait till morning to take him to the doctor. When I counted, his respiration's were at 30 which is a good number. His heart rate is 180-205 though which tells us he is sick. He is sleeping upstairs in his bed right now on 3 liters of oxygen with his CPAP (his normal oxygen level is 2 liters) his heart rate is in the 180's even though he is sleeping. :-( Poor Baby...
This means they will put him on Augmentin (antibiotic) tomorrow which always causes a very very bad diaper yeast rash that makes him bleed and blister so please also pray that it won't be too painful for him this time.
Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate it - and I know Dillon would thank you if he could! I feel so helpless for him - I wish I could take this away, I wish he didn't have to go through this all the time, I don't like to see him struggling. But - he is in God's hands and I know that I must learn to trust and depend on Him during these times.