Tuesday, April 08, 2008

God is Good!

Friday night I was in tears. Josiah was not home from the Men's meeting at church and Dillon went into a violent seizure (I had lost my homeopathic remedies so he didn't have any since Wed. I found them on Sat. and have been giving them to him again). I held my baby in my arms and cried out to God. I wanted God to take Dillon home so he wouldn't have to go through all of this. I would rather go through the pain of losing him and know he is whole and healthy in Heaven with His Creator then to watch him suffer from such violent seizures.
Well, today God reminded me that His way is better, that He isn't done working in Dillon's life!
As of now, at 2:30pm, we have only suctioned Dillon 1 time today. His oxygen levels have been good all day. We have been patterning him, he is handling his food wonderfully. It has been a good day. But God knew I needed more encouragement....
Okay - who can tell the NEW good thing in this picture? Study it closely without looking at the next picture...









Give up? Or do you think you got the right answer? We'll see....







Dillon's hands are open!!! They are NEVER open when he is lifting his head!!


This is the first time Dillon has EVER weight shifted. His physical therapist is balancing him, but Dillon is holding his body weight, keeping his head up, staying on his knees, and all the while she was rocking him forward and backwards to shift the weight from arms to legs!!

This one shows how little effort it was on Susan's part and how much it was Dillon doing the work!

Then he was TIRED of course! Poor baby worked so hard today!




Dillon with his physical therapist on his hands and knees...

Isn't God good?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tiffany!!!! That is such a blessing to see... thank you for sharing it with us. You're right, God IS good! :-) Sarah Jean

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW! Praise the Lord! It is so exciting to see the progress Dillon is making! Thank you so much for sharing! Praying in Oklahoma!

Dear Abbi said...

What a blessing!! Thanks for sharing!

blessedmom_of9 said...

I am rejoicing with tears with you and your family...nothing left to say except TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!
Love,
Denise

Alesha said...

Wow, such great progress with the PT! That is wonderful!

I'm curious - what homeopathic remedies do you use for seizures? And correct me if I'm wrong, but do I remember that Dillon is off of ALL seizure meds now?

Isaac takes so many meds. We hate it, but do not know where to start homeopathically. I'd love to know what ya'll do, if you don't mind sharing.

Feel free to message me from my blog if you'd like.

Alesha
www.xanga.com/akconklin

Anonymous said...

GOD IS GOOD. Love you all,
Dad and Mom in WV

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tiffany,



WOW—we saw the pictures and video of Dillon with his hands open and balancing himself—Praise the Lord!!



We continue to pray for you all.



Love,

Aunt Michelle

Anonymous said...

Wow praise God , just about when we think we are taking a step backwards he makes sure to remind us He can do " anything " and will just show his glory in our midstm, is such an encouuragement to read your post ,

Barbie