Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sarah Palin Rally






Sarah meeting another Down's child today. This was not our video as we weren't able to get as close with the wheel chair.






We went to a Sarah Palin rally today in Lancaster with the boys. The line was like a mile long and when we were near the end someone told us there was a different line for people with disabilities. So we walked back and got in that line. There were over 10,000 tickets given out and they had even more people than that as many including ourselves were able to get in without tickets. It was really warm out in the sun, but where we were standing it was very cold. The boys did great though and Jay even fell asleep in my arms!

This is the sign I made, it has a front and back and it on two broom handles so we could hold it nice and high!




Here is Sarah walking out - of course she is holding Trig in her arms!
Giving Trig to his Daddy...
Josiah held the sign the whole time since Jay was strapped in the baby carrier to me and eventually fell asleep.






Lots and lots and LOTS of people!


It was fun, probably the only time we will get to see her in person, even if that was from far away. We wanted to go on the field but they weren't letting wheel chairs down there.
P.S. If you are visiting my blog and were at the rally today - please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks!!!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi! I was not only at this rally, I am the mother of the little boy with Down syndrome in the video you linked to on youtube. I think I saw you briefly there because I remember your signs. Your boys are beautiful!