I do have some prayer requests. Dillon's last EEG showed 30-40 seizures in a 24 hour period. They decided to increase the fat in his diet to try to reduce the seizures more - but instead I am seeing an increase. I am not sure why; it could be due to teething pain, or it could be the extra secretions from the vest chest PT, or it could be the diet change. So we are going to give it 10-14 days to see if the diet will "kick in" and start decreasing them. If it doesn't we will try going back to the original diet. Then if that doesn't work the doctor wants to start talking about going back on drugs. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not the drugs that make him so out of it that he might as well be in a coma! Not the drugs that take away the little personality we do see in him. Not the drugs that have horrible side effects!
I was telling Josiah about it and what he told me is this: "He needs stem cell treatment asap.
Pray everyday. With you mom and Robin that the rest of the money will come in so we can get this done asap"
So I will - will you? Will you pray everyday with us that God will provide this money soon so we can get this done? Dillon needs to have this done soon. What an answer to prayer this has been so far. I mean come on - God brought in almost half of the money already surely He will bring in the rest! Think of how exciting it has been to see God answer my prayers, I can't wait to see Him bring in the rest. Do you want to be blessed? If so - join us in praying everyday and watch at how God is going to answer!
The things I am praying for:
- The rest of the money to be provided soon
- The stem cells will help reduce (or stop) the seizures and help improve his vision (AT LEAST!)
- That the passports would arrive in record time! (we go Sat 25 to apply and it is supposed to take 4-6 weeks)
- Pray for Dillon's Journey to be translated into Chinese to be taken with us
- Pray that if it is God's will for someone to be able to go with me the money would be provided for that as well. (There is no nursing care provided - without help I will have to do 24-7 care)