Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!



This is the fifth year I have celebrated being a Mommy! (including the year that I was pregnant with Dillon.) We went to church this morning, of course, and then Josiah took us out to lunch to the Olive Garden. It was very good! Tonight in church Josiah sang the song "Leave a Legacy" by Kim Collingsworth. I did pull the camera out and video tapped him. It isn't the best shot from where I was sitting but I thought HIS Mom would like to see it. Click here to see Josiah singing.



Baby was very very active during church tonight. As much as I want to meet this new little baby, it is so much fun to feel it wiggle and kick and hiccup! I know I will get to meet him/her soon so I must remember to enjoy this wonderful feeling. As the song was sung in church this morning "Cherish the Moments". I need to even cherish the moments of a wiggly baby in my belly because soon it will be over...and from my other two I know I miss that as soon as it is done!

Have a good Mother's Day to all the Moms who read this!

No comments: