Friday, April 06, 2012

1 year down, eternity to go!

1 year down, eternity left to go!!! I'm sure my GramPa is worshiping God and talking with all the angels and saints in heaven right now. How great that on this 1st anniversary of his home-going we went to a church service today to remember our Christ who died and rose again to make our "home-going" possible! We love you and miss you GramPa! I miss you teasing me and being silly, miss you talking about dogs all the time, miss tickling your feet just to see you jump, miss you trying to tickle my chin. I miss hearing you call me "Badness #2" and "gopher" (go for this and go for that), I'm not quite sure I miss you throwing scraps of wallpaper with the paste at me though! I wish my children had more of a chance to get to know you. BUT I wouldn't wish you back. I know you are with our Lord!

No comments: