Friday, July 21, 2006

July 21, 2006

I decided I should start a blog, since it seems to be "the thing to do" recently. Actually, I thought it would be the easiest way to keep people informed about my little Dillon and his health updates. Right now I am sitting in the hospital where we have been since 12 hours after his birth. We were supposed to go home today, but Dillon was having some complications (minor) so we couldn't. They tell us we will be able to go home tomorrow, I don't know if I should believe that or not. It was very hard today when they waited until 3 pm to tell us that we weren't going home. We had most of our stuff packed and ready to go...yet here we sit. Right now I am pretty down and not seeing too many silver linings, or more realistically God's plan in all of this.

No comments: