Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Doctor Update

Dillon had another well check-up today. His head has grown 1/2 inch in the last month, and he is almost 2 inches taller. He only gained a few ounces - but at least he gained! This brings him up to the whopping 11 pound mark! I am going to try scheduling him with an asthma doctor since it runs in our family so strong - just to see what they say. This won't be for several months yet, though, as they are booked already. His throat looks good which I am glad about since Josiah and I have been fighting colds. I THINK he may be getting teeth on the bottom. I am not sure, but it would explain why he has been coughing so much more at night and why we have been suctioning so much out of him lately. The doctor said he was behind on getting his teeth, but both my sister and I got ours late. I didn't lose my first tooth until I was around 8. I picked his hearing aids up today - it has been about 3.5 weeks since he had them last. (Don't know if I told you - I washed them in the washing machine - oops!) Dillon's eyes were huge when we turned them on! It was like he was thinking "Wow! Where did THAT come from? I forgot about these!" :-)
In the meantime- I am still trying different homeopathic things to help with his tummy aches. I am seeing some progress, but not as much as I would like. It is a trial and error kind of thing since he can't explain his symptoms to me. Please pray for wisdom that we might be able to find one to help him feel better.

No comments: