Thursday, January 27, 2011

PT at CHOP

Today was one of the "land" days for his PT at CHOP. Instead of being in the pool we worked with Dillon on land for the first time. He did....


GREAT!



Dillon did so good, I was so proud of him! He was trying to roll over, he stood up, he was wide awake and trying the whole hour! Great job Dillon!

Sorry the pics aren't the right way - it was going to take too long to mess with them! :o)

Here Dillon was "bridging" (if that's how you would spell it?) which is lifting his bottom off the mat. She was surprised and pleased that he was doing that right away.

Click HERE to watch the movie of Dillon trying to roll over.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think perhaps I was drawn to this website. You see, I was looking at Judy Laquidara's site (I am a quilter). She had links up to other quilters who did a challenge. I clicked on the first one and it was Becca. Becca had a sidebar on Dillon. So, here I am. I went back to the beginning of your blog to see what had happened with Dillon. You wrote an entry on hope. I know the feeling. I am the mother of a 31 year old son with CP. I don't want to take up space here, but I would like to tell you about my Matthew. Just link onto my site and my email address should be there.