Sunday, January 16, 2011

Truett's immunizations

Truett. Well right after Truett learned to sit and had been sitting all that day and the next, he got immunizations at the doctor. He got the 3rd in the Hep B and the first time for a flu shot. I didn't really notice at first, but Josiah did. He stopped sitting, he stopped smiling, he would stare "through" people, he could no longer pick up a cheerio without shaking (if you saw the video I posted before you would have seen the way he was acting). It was scary!

Josiah and I have decided AGAINST any more immunizations for Truett since we saw it clearly hurt him. It set him back a month in his development and I think it changed him permanently to some degree. He was so advanced with his coordination (at 22 days old he was holding his head up so well, at less than 3 months he could play with toys and push the buttons to make music, he was well on his way to crawling, he was advanced) then all of a sudden he stopped and has had to catch up again. He is sitting again, but it took till just this week for him to crawl. His coordination is not what it used to be. He still struggles to feed himself cheerios when Josiah had seen him doing it no problem at all before this flu shot. We started looking into immunizations more and found they have
  • 5,000 mcg 2-phenoxyethanol which is ANTIFREEZE!
  • aborted cow blood,
  • 200 mcg FORMALDEHYDE!!
  • sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate which is TOXIC,
  • 250 mcg ALUMINUM
  • 5,000 mcg YEAST
  • Neurotoxins
  • Cancer causing agents such as polysorbate, and the formaldehyde
  • Ground up animal carcasses
  • human blood
  • MRC-5 cells pieces of aborted human babies (varified by my sister's doctor who was one of the ones on the team that invented the incubators for pre-term babies!)
  • Potassium chloride used in lethal injections
  • Potassium phosphate a liquid fertilizer agent
  • Sodium borate used for cockroach control
  • Urea, metabolic waste from human urine
  • Soritol which is not to be injected - but is!

Media reports that 36,000 people die each year from the flu which is why it is worth the risk of the immunization. The truth is that about 770 people die a year from it. HUGE difference. They do not have any long term testing on the safety of the flu shot and the combinations of ingredients. They GUESS which strands to include in the vaccine before flu season even starts since it takes so long to make it so you are NOT getting the strands that are the real problem this year, you are getting what they guessed to be the problem.

I just have to put this quote in here for you to read I got from some of my research:

To reduce how virulent the viruses would be once injected into the body, the viruses are strained through animal tissue or human fetal tissue, especially from late term abortions. Other tissues that have been used are chicken embryo, calf serum, monkey kidney, embryonic guinea pig cells and cells from the dissected organs of aborted human fetus.

Read more at Suite101: Cancer Causing Agents Added to the Flu Vaccine http://www.suite101.com/content/research-links-flu-vaccine-ingredient-to-potential-negative-long-a228395#ixzz1BDPHMmeS

I have always been against immunizations but Josiah was for it because he didn't know all this. He didn't know that by the time the kids are 3 they have had over 31 immunizations! Each one contains some or all of those ingredients. Would any of you give your baby antifreeze to drink? NO! So why on earth are we letting them inject it into our children!?!?!?! I don't know but I am 100% sure the doctors hurt my little Truett with it and I don't want to ever get another one. Look into it. Do research and make a decision you feel is right. Josiah and I do not have peace about giving these anymore. I am just heart broken that it took Truett being hurt by it to get us on the same page and to stop getting them.

Honestly, please don't leave any comments for immunizations. I have done a lot of research on this, both in the past and again recently. I don't care if you are for it, you can deny the evidence of what immunization can do - as my doctor did - but I saw the PROOF of it! I saw my child regress, stop using major motor skills for a month, stop using the fine motor skills and never got it back, I saw him stop interacting with my husband and I the way he once did, and not get back to normal after it. So stop listening to the people who make money by convincing you they are ok and do research. If you wouldn't give your child antifreeze then why would you give them immunizations?

So Truett is now sitting again, and started crawling this week. He is always fussy though and loves to be held. He was sick last week which may be part of his fussing. I hope so, I hope this will stop and he will be more fun-loving and content like he used to be.

2 comments:

Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

I agree with you Tiff! We didn't get Calebs immunz. this time around before school-kinda wish we hadn't when he was little. One of the shots has aborted childrens' tissue in them! It is awful what they "sneek" into us isn't it?!

Praying for you guys!

Donna said...

I'm so glad that we can go to God for wisdom. James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and unbraideth not; and it shall be given him." The world of medicine is often confusing and confused. So good to know that we can have eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. I'm also very glad that Truett is regaining physically what he had lost. Love, Mom K.