Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby #4 updates

34 Weeks pregnant with Baby #4


I know my shirt looks silly, but I love how this skirt shows my belly just jumping out!



At my 35 week check up with the doctor I measured a week behind so they sent me for an ultrasound to make sure everything is good with Baby.




here is what they found:




Baby is a tiny Baby at only 5lb 1oz and in the 22% (normally babies at almost 36 weeks are about 6 lbs) His/her head is 31 cm (which is the 6%!) and most babies at birth are 33-35cm. This could make my already fast labors even faster! IKES! Please pray for a safe and healthy Baby, delivery and that Josiah would be there 9not at work).



Baby #4's profile. His/Her face is up against the placenta so that is what you see in front of his/her nose and mouth.





Thank you for praying for us as this Baby will probably be born within the next 2 weeks. Again my labors are fast (Truett was 2 1/2 hours) so please just pray that even if this Baby comes in the car that Josiah would be with me and that everyone will be healthy!




Will keep you updated as anything happens!








No comments: