Monday, September 29, 2008

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

I have an urgent prayer request I would beg you to take before God as many times as you remember. One of our closest friends, Jared and Johanna just had their second boy tonight. Their first boy is one month older than Jay and their new little one was born 10 weeks early at only 2 pounds 14 ounces!! Please keep them in your prayers, they will have a long NICU stay ahead of them. His aunt sent an email that said he came out screaming so that is a good sign, but I don't know any other info. 
My heart is breaking for them right now and I would ask you to remember them, not only tonight but make them a part of your prayer list for the next 10 weeks (or so) while they are in the hospital.

Thank you! And I know they would appreciate your prayers for their new LIL man (who has not been named yet!)

No comments: