Saturday, July 25, 2009

Update / Specific Prayer Requests

Continental has finally given the verbal ok for the suction machine but I was waiting all week for them to email it to me in writing and they never did. However Janyce has told me on the phone several times that we are good for flying with it now that we have the FAA approved sticker on it.

On Tuesday, there was one company that was able to get me the batteries that I needed for the concentrator Aviation Mobility. Tim Merritt was so kind and gave me a good price on it. It was more than I had planned for though since we now needed extra batteries. It came to 2875 for 13 batteries, the concentrator for the 5 weeks, plus the finger pulse oximeter. THAT night the Utah Ski Resort was bought and the people gave me 3,000 for it! Isn't God good? Just when I think that I am going to have to put this on credit - He provides for it!

The finger pulse oximeter they were going to send me is a different brand than Continental approved, but it runs off of the AAA battery. Continental won't allow it. Aviation Mobility had to change and get me the one that Continental approved of even though they both work off of 2 AAA batteries.

We got the concentrator, the batteries, and the finger pulse oximeter yesterday via UPS, FedEx and the Postal service! Praise the Lord they came yesterday as they weren't scheduled until today. Our church is having a special 25th Anniversary service today and I was praying they would arrive in time so I could go and they did!

Now Specific Prayer Requests that I would ask you to bring before the Lord as often as you think of us. Hebrews 4:13 says "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Will you please go boldly before the throne of grace for us as we get ready to depart for this trip? God clearly wants us to go to China, as it has been such a miracle to raise about $34,000 in just six months! But I don't know what all his purpose is, what his plans for us includes....

1. Please pray that we will be able to board the plane without any problems since Continental has now approved all our machines.

2. Please pray that all of Dillon's machines will function properly on the plane and for the duration of the trip.

3. Please pray that we will not put into quarantine. (If anyone on our plane is sick we stand a chance at this, even though none of us are sick.)

4. Please pray that treatments would go well, that Dillon would not get an infection and that they would know which therapies are best to do with him. And of course, that these treatments will help Dillon to make improvements!

5. Please pray for health - especially for Dillon. We were able to get traveler's insurance on Mom K, JayDonn and me, but not Dillon since he is going for medical treatments. It is so important that he stays healthy or treatments will have to stop and we would have to pay any medical bills up front.

6. Please pray for the souls we will be meeting and giving the stories out to. Please pray they would be receptive to God's word. God does NOT promise me healing for my son. But God DOES promise that His word will not return void. He also promises that he is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think....so ask and think BIG and watch God out do us! Please pray for wisdom and protection for us in handing out the stories, we do not want to do anything that is not permitted (just handing it out is not permitted, but if someone asks for it we can give it out.)

7. Please pray for Mom K and I as we are leaving our husbands for a whole month. We all know this is for Dillon, but it still is very hard! I have never been away from Josiah for even 24 hours since we were married! I will even be missing our 4th anniversary on Aug 20. Please pray for strength and peace for all of us. The boys will be away from their Daddy, but thankfully we will be able to see them on skype (webcam). If you have a skype account you can add us just search for Tiffany Kuenzi and you will find us.

Thank you for praying, we will keep you updated. I am hoping to update every night as to the events of the day. Thank you to everyone who has been praying, please keep praying! God has something wonderful in store with this, I just don't know what it is!


THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED MAKE THIS POSSIBLE. I can't believe how many people are so generous and loving to help my little Dillon have this opportunity. Thank you doesn't say enough....

1 comment:

Alesha said...

we will be praying for these requests, Tiffany.

Godspeed to you,
Alesha