Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Videos and Pictures

Truett was smiling for Daddy, I didn't get the smile on picture but this one turned out cute anyways.
Grandma and Grandpa K came for a short visit this weekend because they went to a graduation of someone they know in the area. When they were leaving Grandma was trying to put Truett in her bag!
JayDonn took the book over and sat down to read to his brothers!


Doesn't he look just like the George on his shirt? :o)



This video was taken Monday when Truett was 22 days old. Look at how well he is doing with lifting his head! He like this position much better than flat on his tummy on the floor because he can see things. I like this position better because he lifts his head more since he has a reason to so he is strengthening his neck muscles.


3 comments:

Jessica Curtis said...

Just found your blog because of Mrs. Kuenzi. Love the picture of Truett in her bag. I could see her doing that.

What I've read of your posts have been an encouragment. Look forward to reading more.

Jessica Curtis said...

Just found your blog because of Mrs. Kuenzi. Love the picture of Truett in her bag. I could see her doing that.

What I've read of your posts have been an encouragment. Look forward to reading more.

Unknown said...

Cute...haha

I saw Jay's head,