Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday JayDonn!

June 29thwas JayDonn's 3rd birthday! Happy Birthday my Little man! You are so special, smart, sweet, loving, and you bring so much joy to my life. I am so glad God gave you to me. You are a challenge at times, but you also are so amazing at times. Someyimes I tell you that I got you from a funny farm because you are such a little clown. You mimic everything we say or do and even come up with your own sayings. Robin used to tell you "what a child!" so you now tell me "what a woman!" I never knew how smart a 2 year old could be until you. You are also so sweet with Truett. I like when you tell me "Truett is a cutie!" or "I love him." Everytime we pray you have us pray for Truett and Daddy. You do have a sweet heart and I can't wait to see what God is going to do with your life. I love you Jay!

For Jay's birthday my Mom bought things to have a party. We ended up having friends over and their two little boys. We went to a park up the road from our house and had a Thomas the Train party. My parents bought him a Thomas cake and a big number 3 pinata. Jay ate his dinner so fast, he didn't even make a peep. As he was chewing the last bite he started asking if he could have his cake now. After the cake the kids broke open the pinata, well Josiah actually had to break it or it would never of opened. Then all three kids played with the toys from it. It was a good day. It is so much fun to have a 3 year old!

I will have to post pictures and videos some other time, We are SO busy right now moving into our new house!!!! We got the keys on Wednesday and starting moving in the same day. It is going to be a long few days as we move. Thank you Lord for providing this house for us to have a home that is accessable to our whole family.

No comments: