Thursday, May 10, 2007

Count your blessings...

  1. I do NOT have diabetes! Praise the Lord! I will have an ultrasound every month because of having asthma so they will see if he is just getting too big (which would be an indication that I developed diabetes later on...but it really isn't an issue anymore.)
  2. There is nothing wrong with the placenta! My numbers being high at 17 weeks could have meant a problem, but they don't see anything wrong.
  3. JayDonn is growing! He is in the 53 percentile and is 3 pounds 12 ounces!

What a blessing the appointment was to get such good news! I was able to hand out a few of Dillon's tracts. I gave one to the nurse at the front desk when I got there and when I was checking out she had read it and gave it to the other nurse who was trying to read it right then in between doing everything else! Pray for the people who get this - maybe God will use it to touch their hearts.

Thank you for all your prayers! God hears and is answering!


Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not (Jeremiah 33:3)

No comments: