- If it might be God's will that this would in deed be collic and clear up before Monday (which would be day 7)
- If it does not go away, that God would give Josiah and I and the Doctors special wisdom in deciding what the next step should be so Dillon doesn't have to go for any unnecessary tests. I have a feeling their next step is going to be EEGs to see if it is seizures - which will probably mean being admitted into the hospital again for at least a day or two.
- I am not praying for everything with Dillon to get better (for him to be 100% healed with no effects of the brain damage anymore) - I know that isn't God's Will for his life. However, I am praying that we might be able to figure out this one issue so Dillon will not be in what appears to be pain all the time.
Now, my Pastor has advised me that he does not think it is wise for me to fast from food since I am pregnant. I put out his advice to you: if you are pregnant, have heart problems, diabeties, liver problems, etc. then a food fast probably isn't a good idea. BUT - you can fast from something else like I am going to do. I believe I will give up the computer, right now I am thinking from Thursday until at least Monday (when the next step will need to be taken if this has not cleared up). I have a Pastor's Wife who has a special place in her heart for special needs kids and some experiencing in helping families coming from Maryland to visit with Dillon and I tomorrow so that is why I will wait until Thursday. You don't need to respond to this, if you feel God isn't leading you to fast over this that is fine, but I would just like to ask as many christians to bring this matter before God and "show" Him how serious our requests are to us. Thank you!