Wednesday, May 23, 2007

1st Birthday Invite



On June 16th, 2007 Dillon will turn ONE! We Praise God for allowing Dillon to live and to make as much progress as he has. Please join us as we celebrate on Sunday June 10th, 2007. The party will be immediately following the morning service at Lehigh Valley Baptist Church. There will be sandwiches, chips, ice cream and of course – birthday cake! Service starts at 10:15AM. You have shared in Dillon’s life so far and we hope to see you here to Praise God with us for all He has done for Dillon this last year.

This is the invitation to Dillon's party (only it printed on white paper not black...) I left off the RSVP info too because I don't want to put our church address and my phone number on the Internet for anyone to get. But anyone who wants to come can!

4 comments:

Dear Abbi said...

Aww! I can't believe he's going to be the big 1 already! I say that about every baby turning one. It surprises you every time! Yay for Dillon!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday to you too Abbi! (Yesterday was her birthday for everyone who doesn't go to our church to know that.) We won't ask what big number you turned! :-)

Rachel said...

Woohoo!!! Here I am all bummed out that I'm missing the Memorial Day Sunday, and then I read this. A birthday party for such a sweet little boy is much more exciting. :o)

I'll BE THERE!!!!

Anne said...

I'll have to make sure that I celebrate with Dillon next Saturday... sorry I can't come; well I'm half-sorry I can't come;o).