Friday, May 11, 2007

Rolled Away, Rolled Away, Rolled Away...

You have all heard of the song kids like to sing and act out "Rolled away, rolled away, rolled away, every burden of my heart is rolled away." Well yesterday I had Dillon laying on the sofa on his back, he might have had his one shoulder up a little since he was against the back of the sofa. But when I came back in to check on him he was on the edge of the sofa...on his stomach! I have never seen him roll over or even left him one way and come back to find him another way before. I was all excited and took him out to tell Daddy and Daddy said he has actually seen him roll over in the crib before!! (???) That was news to me! So maybe he has been doing this, but it was the first time I have seen anything near a roll over. Josiah asked how it is that I am home with him all day and haven't seen it but he has. That is a good question!! I have no idea! God isn't done with this little boy yet. Just when I start to think that he might be leveling out and not going to make any more progress; God shows me just a little more! I think by the time I die I will either have learned patience or will be considered the most slow-learning person in history! I still don't get why God can suddenly, in a moment of time, instantly impart salvation to us but patience is something we have to learn. Why can't it be suddenly, in a moment of time imparted to us? :-)
James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

No comments: