Friday, May 09, 2008

Treasure Lake

We met my family at Treasure Lake for the weekend. We left Friday and came home Sunday afternoon. (then Monday morning was the trip to the hospital, needless to say it has been a long week!)

Top row left to right: Uncle Jonathan, Daddy, Grandpa S, Great Grandpa S.
Second row left to right: Cousin Jeremiah, Jay
Third Row left to right: Aunt Victoria, Mommy, Grandma S, Great Grandma S
Fourth Row: Baby Anderson (Due Dec 25, 2008) Dillon
Cousins! Jeremiah (7 months), Dillon (22 months), JayDonn (10 months)
I'm a fireman just like Uncle Jonathan and Great Grandpa K
Me too! I want to be a fireman too!
Do you know how hard it was to keep Jeremiah sitting upright and looking, while keeping Dillon from falling over, and while trying to keep Jay looking while not climbing off the sofa all at the same time?!
We had a great time, I took about 150 pictures...but I won't put them all on here! :-)

No comments: