Friday, August 04, 2006

Yard Sale

Anne, Jenn and I decided to go to some yard sales this morning. I was looking for toys with lights for Dillon and maybe a mirror or something to paint on. Jenn's husband told her of signs for a community yard sale - so that is where we headed off to. The signs lied - thats all i can say. We drove up and down (in three cars) looking for this big yard sale that wasn't there. So finally Anne gave up and was going to church (well it turns out she found 2 on her way). Jenn and I tried this other sign we kept passing for a different yard sale - it lied too! there was no yard sale. We gave up then too!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ok - my husband FINALLY decided to tell me that I wrote yard "sell" instead of yard "sale" in the entire blog. I am not selling any yards so I decided to change it - to yard SAIL but then I thought that there wasn't enough wind for sailing today so I changed it to yard SALE. In case you haven't noticed I am a horrible speller! Hope ya'll had a good laugh (Anne especially :-D )