Thursday, August 20, 2009

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY JOSIAH!!!!!

The surprise pictures from yesterday are these…



My SWEET husby had flowers delivered to me for our anniversary!
.
Aren't they beautiful?!

Every day I open a letter from a friend back home, my husband sent along 4 with those notes. I took the four notes from him and randomly put them into the pile of letters. I made sure I would have one from him to open on our anniversary. When I opened it this morning - it “just so happened” to be a picture from our wedding! God always takes care of us and give us just what we need! Being away from Josiah for this amount of days has been hard, but it helped to carry around our wedding picture with me the whole day. Thank you for the picture Honey!



God always does just what we need!

Mom K bought me an anniversary present - candy made with real coffee! Yummy!



Anniversary present frm Mom K - made with real coffee!

For dinner tonight we had our usual from KFC. I don’t know if I will ever want KFC again we have had it so many times while we have been here.



Anniversary dinner! (KFC) I am looking forward to going out to dinner with my Man when I get home!

I wanted to take some pictures for you Josiah, to let you know that we were thinking of you. These are taken behind the building we stay in. I want to go back and get some more but we were being eaten by bugs!



We miss you Daddy!



Being silly with the roses Daddy sent Mommy
.
Daddy's little man - I'm protecting Mommy's flower for you Daddy!


I LOVE YOU JOSIAH! I miss you! Happy 4th Anniversary!


I love you Josiah. You are a wonderful husband and father. I know it was hard for you to let us go to China without you for so long, but I know your love for Dillon is so great that you are willing to sacrifice what you want for what is best for him. Thank you for the beautiful flowers! And thank you for singing our wedding song to me online tonight. It was so special! I miss you so much! I can’t wait to come home!

(P.S. Around 10pm your time Dillon will be getting his last spinal. !0am on Friday our time. So please be praying for protection for Dillon, that all would go smoothy as it has for the last two. Thank you!!!)

No comments: